Monday, June 21, 2021

Martyrs are not dead!

 My nana (mom's chacha) was going for Ziyarat of Imam Reza (as) when he was martyred in bus along with other pilgrims due to bomb blast. All of them were heading towards Iran from Quetta. 

Few days back another bus of pilgrims was targeted who were coming back from Iran after Ziyarat .

I don't know..but when i heard this news .. a thought appeared in my mind about my nana..

Despite the grief.. i felt sorry for him..he couldn't go for ziyarat .. couldn't reach his destination... couldn't fulfill his last wish..i  thought "becharay ziyarat k bad shaheed ho jatay.. ziyarat tu kr laity" 
(O! Poor soul, wish that you have been martyred after the pilgrim)

Next day i had a dream ... I saw him in my dream..wearing a beautiful white dress, coming back from some place.. looking contented and satisfied... I asked him "app kahan sy a rahy hein?" 

He said: "Beti! Mein Imam Reza (as) ki ziyarat krk a raha houn" 

(Daughter! I am coming back after the Ziyarat of Imam Reza (as))

I was left in amazement during dream and when I woke up too...

I asked for forgiveness afterwards...why I thought like this for a martyr..

Later i realized he didn't tell me .. mein imam k roazay ki ziyarat kr aya .. rather he said mein imam ki ziyarat kr aya...! 

He did not tell that he had the ziyarat of shrine of Imam Reza (as), (as I wished for him) rather he had the opportunity to meet the Imam (as)!

Quran 3:169–170: Think not of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord; They rejoice in the bounty provided by Allah.

DECEMBER 30, 2012
Pakistan blast kills 20 Shia pilgrims in latest sectarian attack
https://www.reuters.com/article/pakistan-blast-idINDEE8BT01M20121230

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!